(AustraliaMatters) Friday 15/03/19 Christchurch massacre, the emergency exit door (usually open on Fridays) at the first location, with the most deaths, was locked, trapping 17+ people.
The light weight door, mostly glass, for some reason had an electric switch to open it.
Video: First guy at the door says he didn’t know about the “button”, which means he tried using the manual “latch”, but without success. Video 28 seconds … ‘click click click’ “This is a new one” … new button demo, and the door still doesn’t open. Sound of the switch, but no metal ‘click clunk’ sound of an electric solenoid disengaging a metal on metal door lock / latch.
Shagaf Khan, the president of the Muslim Association of Canterbury which oversees the mosque, said the door was closed and latched … He said it wasn’t locked… source
Khan wants us to belive a door can be in two states at the same time … “wasn’t locked” and “latched”. (latched means locked)
Where was ‘lock expert’ Shagaf Khan during the shooting? Was it Khan that had an electrician do what ever to the door, the day before?
Going by the main stream narrative (links below), the day before, someone (Sunni or Shiite?) at that Mosque had an electrician come in and attend to that door’s locking mechanism.
Who puts electrical locks on emergency exit doors? What if there was a power out or fire? NZ had a bad earth quake in 2016.
So the day before, an electrician is called in to fix a problem, but leaves without fixing the problem … leaving that emergency exit door locked.
THE DAY BEFORE THE ATTACK, an “electrician” was called in to work on that escape door’s lock … but why?
- The day of the attack, NZ police were running drills a few minutes down the road.
- The Police station is 2km from the first Mosque
- The day of 7/7 London attack, former Scotland yard Peter Power and his ‘advisory’ company, was running drills on the same day, at the same time, and at the very same places.
- Witness’s told “training exercise” going on before the Boston bombings.
- While the 15/03/19 NZ attack was going on, Israel was dropping 100 aerial bombs on Gaza … yet not a word about that in the local media.
Any wonder “conspiracy theories” flourish.
- Who was the electrician that “disabled” the NZ emergency door lock?
- Why did that emergency door, usually open every Friday, need an electronic opening system?
- What was the fault that the electrician didn’t, or couldn’t fix?
- Who was the electrician?
- Who called the electrician, a Sunni or a Shiite?
- Of the 50 killed, how many were Shiites?
- Sunnis and Shiites fight each in the Middle East – yet we’re to believe New Zealand is some sort of neutral country where both sides can live in peace?