Survivor Tarik Chenafa …
Chenafa said he’s still sad and confused, and finds it hard to sleep. And he doesn’t know what to believe about the door. 29/03/19 source
Comments left on the Christchurch police Facebook page 08/04/19:
Fact 1: Al Noor Sunni Mosque built 1984, emergency exit door, simple manual lock.
Fact 2. 14 February 2019 an electrician (not a lock smith) was called into “disable” a brand new “days before” electric bolt lock system.
Fact 3. Two witnesses, Ahmed Alayedy and Khaled Alnobani tried to open the old manual “latch” silver knob without success. Neither men used the “disabled” electric button on a SEPARATE locking bolt.
Fact 4. Those at that end of the room had 40 seconds from the first entry shot, to open that rear door before shots were fired in their direction.
- Why did that door all of a sudden a few days before, need two (2) locking systems?
- Were other doors also fitted with extra locks?
- Why was their no sign on the button saying “out of order”. 17+ people are dead because the electric bolt prevented the door opening.
But that’s the point, the more deaths, the more the worlds reactions to anti-gun laws and more new world order police state spending power for you.
- When are the NZ police releasing the report on this simple door trap used to kill more people?
- Have you suspended Mosque boss Shagaf Khan’s passport?
- Where was Shagaf Khan at the time of the shooting?
- Who was the electrician?
- WHY DID THAT DOOR NEED A SECOND LOCKING SYSTEM?
- How many of the 50 dead were Shiites?
- The drill you were running on the same day … was that to prepare against ISIS Sunnis or WASP terrorism?